Learning Sphere is recognised as a leader for its development of learning and training material for the Australian cleaning industry. It’s through our experience and consulting with industry, that we can offer a range of specialised cleaning qualifications and skill sets.
Qualifications & Skill sets:
- Certificate II Cleaning Operations (CPP20611) – designed for those entering the cleaning industry as a pre-vocational course. Subsidised places available for most of NSW under Smart & Skilled
- Certificate III Cleaning Operations (CPP30316) – for individuals working in the cleaning industry in a range of retail, health, education, commercial & industrial cleaning environments.
Subsidised places available for most of NSW under Smart & Skilled.
Subsidised places also available in Queensland. (Enrolments under the Certificate III Guarantee program have a $400 non-concessional student fee, and $200 concession.)
- Certificate IV in Cleaning Management (CPP40416) – for cleaning managers and business owners.
- Infection Control – short course specific to work environments where cleaners need to align their practices to infection control procedures.
- Forensic Cleaning – specialised program for best practice cleaning for health care requirements and working alongside law enforcement agencies
- Supervisors Short Courses – live online sessions that provide cleaning frontline staff valuable skills and knowledge to organise and lead cleaning operations. Very good coverage of WHS Legislation in easy and understandable terms for the cleaning industry.
- Work Ready – short courses to help job seekers, new migrants and redundant workers gain selected skills to get into the workforce.
Contact us for details on eligibility and fees.