LEARNING SPHERE for Sustainability training.
While most businesses and individuals see the need to gain “Green Skills”, we proudly focus on sustainability skills. What’s the difference?
Sustainability more aptly targets core values necessary by smart businesses. With emphasis on the “Triple Bottom Line” – economics, environmental and social values- we have helped businesses and individuals better position their “green” focus. Sustainability is also another quality system for companies – also closely linked to recognised standards.
Our courses encourage businesses to look for new methods that not only reduce impact on our resources, and save you money, but open new business opportunities. We also have designed a range of programs for all levels – from floor staff through to management, including those setting up sustainability steering committees. Course are also linked to nationally accredited outcomes, which is another personal bonus for those enrolled, or for helping your accreditation.
Courses available for a range of business sectors:
– Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability (BSBSUS501) – for managers – frontline staff
– Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices (BSBSUS301) – for front line staff
– Participate in Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices (BSBSUS201) – for employees
– Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices (TLIU3011) – for supervisors and frontline staff
– Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices (TLIU2012) – for workers
Programs can be delivered in your work location for groups. Learning Sphere also has access to subsidised training funds to offset your training costs. Please contact us so we can direct you to possible financial assistance that may be available (NOTE: Conditions apply who is deemed eligible for government financial assistance)