Cleaning / Health Support
LEARNING SPHERE TRAINING SOLUTIONS is recognised as a leader for its training and development of learning material for the Australian cleaning industry. Through our 20 years’ experience and consulting for the cleaning industry, we can offer a range of specialised cleaning qualifications, consultancy and skill sets.
Qualifications & Skill sets:
- Certificate II Cleaning Operations (CPP20611) – designed for those entering the cleaning industry as a pre-vocational course. Subsidised places available for most of NSW under Smart & Skilled
- Certificate II Health Support (HLT23215) – course focuses on preparing people for support services (cleaning, laundry & care support) in the NDIS, aged care or healthcare industry. Subsidised places available for most of NSW under the NSW Smart & Skilled. [ Click here for more information ]
- Certificate III Cleaning Operations (CPP30316) – for individuals working in the cleaning industry in a range of retail, health, education, commercial & industrial cleaning environments.
Subsidised places available for most of NSW under Smart & Skilled.
Subsidised places also available in Queensland. (Enrolments under the Certificate III Guarantee program have a $400 non-concessional student fee, and $200 concession.)
- Certificate IV in Cleaning Management (CPP40416) – for cleaning managers and business owners. Subsidised places available for most of NSW under the NSW Smart & Skilled. [ Click here for more information ]
- Infection Control – short course specific to work environments where cleaners need to align their practices to infection control procedures. Learning Sphere is a major providing to some of NSW’s largest and recognised hospitals for cleaning staff.
- Forensic Cleaning – specialised program for best practice cleaning for health care requirements and working alongside law enforcement agencies. [ Click here for more information ]
- Start a cleaning business – a customised Certificate III course that helps people understand and build a cleaning business. It includes both the practical skills and the key parts of setting up your business.
- Work Ready – short courses to help job seekers, new migrants and redundant workers gain selected skills to get into the workforce.
FEES: Subsidised places are available under the NSW Smart & Skilled program for –
- Traineeships (Certificate II, III and IV)
- Full Qualifications (Certificate II, III and IV)
- Pre-employment courses (Certificate II, III or part qualifications)
Applicable Fees are set under the NSW Smart & Skilled program. Exemptions also apply if you meet the criteria (visit smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au ) or call our office to see what subsidises or Fees may apply for the course and training you need.