Cleaning / Health Support
LEARNING SPHERE TRAINING SOLUTIONS is recognised as a leader for its training and development of learning material for the Australian cleaning industry. Through our 20 years’ experience and consulting for the cleaning industry, we can offer a range of specialised cleaning qualifications, consultancy and skill sets.
Qualifications & Skill sets:
- CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning – designed for those entering the cleaning industry as a pre-vocational course. Subsidised places available for most of NSW under Smart & Skilled
- HLT23215 Certificate II in Health Support – course focuses on preparing people for support services (cleaning, laundry and care support) in the NDIS, aged care or healthcare industry. Subsidised places available for most of NSW under the NSW Smart & Skilled. [ Click here for more information ]
- CPP30316 Certificate III Cleaning Operations – for individuals working in the cleaning industry in a range of retail, health, education, commercial & industrial cleaning environments.
Subsidised places available for most of NSW under Smart & Skilled.
Subsidised places also available in Queensland. (Enrolments under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program have a $400 non-concessional student co-contribution fee, and $200 concessional student co-contribution fee.)
- CPP40416 Certificate IV in Cleaning Management – for cleaning managers and business owners. Subsidised places available for most of NSW under the NSW Smart & Skilled. [ Click here for more information ]
- Infection Control – short course specific to work environments where cleaners need to align their practices to infection control procedures. Learning Sphere is a major providing to some of NSW’s largest and recognised hospitals for cleaning staff.
- Forensic Cleaning – specialised program for best practice cleaning for health care requirements and working alongside law enforcement agencies. [ Click here for more information ]
- Start a cleaning business – a customised Certificate III course that helps people understand and build a cleaning business. It includes both the practical skills and the key parts of setting up your business.
- Work Ready – short courses to help job seekers, new migrants and redundant workers gain selected skills to get into the workforce.
FEES: Subsidised places are available under the NSW Smart & Skilled program for –
- Traineeships (Certificate II, III and IV)
- Full Qualifications (Certificate II, III and IV)
- Pre-employment courses (Certificate II, III or part qualifications)
Applicable Fees are set under the NSW Smart & Skilled program. Exemptions also apply if you meet the criteria (visit smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au ) or call our office to see what subsidises or Fees may apply for the course and training you need.
(Click here to view our Student Handbook.)